Monday, February 8, 2010

Lonely days and sleepless nights...

It has been awhile since I have updated on here so I figured today would be a good time to do it. Our house hold has been a little out of whack this past week with Jimmy gone and the kiddos sick with colds. With that said I have been slacking on my resolutions and need to get back on track. I am hoping this week shapes up to be a better week.
Jimmy is still in Canada until Wednesday opening a new store for Bed Bath and Beyond. It sounds like he is ready to come home. He has been working a lot of hours and when I talk to him he sounds pretty tired. A lot of the guys wanted to try and get off early to watch the super bowl so they have been working 14 hour days however they were still behind and unable to get off early for the game. Jimmy really only likes college football so he was not heartbroken about missing it. He knew they went there to do a job not watch football. We can't wait for him to get home. It was fine for a few days but we have really been missing him since day three. Emilee has sent him a couple video messages by phone and loves it when he sends her one back.
The poor little kiddos have had a cold this past week. They haven't really had fevers but runny noses, cough and congestion. Emilee keeps on trucking but I feel really bad for Ethan who doesn't really understand. I tried to keep Em from him when she first got sick but that is pretty much impossible because she loves him so much and doesn't understand why I didn't want her to play with him and be in his face. So we have been hanging around the humidifier, hanging out in the steamy bathroom and staying inside as much as we can. I am hoping we are over the worst of it. Last night she complained of her ear hurting. She said she hit it on the bed when she went to lay down but if she still complains about it today I am prepared to take her to the doctor. She seems fine right now.
I have been doing good about my 365 photo project until yesterday so today I am going to catch up on that. I also skipped my workout yesterday which I have been sticking to as well. I guess yesterday was just an off day. I have lost 11.5 pounds since January 1 and I hope I can still lose the remaining 16.5 to reach my goal. I only have 2 more weeks of my aerobics class and am going to miss that once it is done. It is nice to get out for a few hours to focus on me. I have started another thing called couch25k. By the end of three months I should be able to fun 3 miles if I stick with the program.
We have been doing quite a few crafts so I will post that in another blog maybe later today with some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment