Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beautiful Day!

Today has been a lovely day. It was a beautiful sunrise which started the day full of hopes. The sun was shining and the temperatures were pretty decent which put our sweet little girl who has not been so sweet in a great mood. It was so nice having a break from the whinny, argumentative, very energetic, and non-listening two year old that we have been experiencing. I know the good weather and attitude will not last but for today we are enjoying it. I can not wait until spring! Til then we continue to find things to keep us busy in where it is warm.
I have joined a group on facebook where everyone in the group commits to posting a photo hat they have taken. Some have committed to a daily post while others have opted for a weekly post. I have decided to do the daily post and I have to say I am really enjoying it. I am still an amateur but hope to get some tips and ideas to make the most of my pictures. I hope you stop by my rossfamilyproject365 and my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment