Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I can't believe January well over half over. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Christmas and the new year. The kids have been keeping me busy but so far I have been keeping up with my new year's goals.
Everyday I have posted my photo on my blog and I am looking forward to reviewing them all at the end of the year. I said I wasn't going to post pictures of my kids everyday but I am glad that the pictures represent something from our day in one way or another.
I am also still working toward my goal of weight lose. I am learning to enjoy working out and although I am not really dieting I am happy with my results thus far. Last night was my first night of a five week aerobics class and I really enjoyed it. It was nice to workout and just focus on myself for a little bit. I felt refreshed going home to my kiddos and my husband after the 1 1/2 workout.
Yesterday Ethan had his four month check up and is doing great. He weighs 13 lbs 9 oz and 25 in long. He is in 25% for weight and 50% for height. I knew he is smaller than Em was at this age but after looking in her baby book I realized he is quiet a bit lighter. 3 pounds to be exact. Man she was a little butter ball. He is hitting all his milestones right on target and the Dr said we can go ahead and start feeding him cereal. He is such a joy and loves his sister so much.
Emilee is doing great. I think we might be moving past the terrible two stage. Hopefully!! She still has her days but it seems to be getting better. She is very independent these days so I am adjusting to that. I miss my baby girl but enjoy seeing her emerge into her own person. She loves to sing and dance. She loves to snuggle her brother and play with him which makes him smile and coo. I am amazed at how she is learning. She can recognize all uppercase letters and is working on numbers. We are also working on recognizing letter sounds and having fun with that. I was so proud the other day when she traced her name that I am debating posting a picture of it. She is looking forward to starting preschool next year and is telling everyone.
Well, I guess that is all for today. I need to get up and get moving. I will try to update this a little more frequently and add some pictures. This blog is not quite where I want it to be yet but I will try to get it there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment