Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well another year has come and went and now it is 2010! I can't believe 2010. It seems like we just partied like it was 1999. I hope to make this new year a memorable year. I have made a few resolutions and am going to stick to them. Of course I plan to lose weight which I have been working on already. I would like to lose 28 pounds by April 1, 2010 but as long as I am losing and getting closer to that number I will not fret about the date. My husband got me the Jillian Micheals Wii game for Christmas and I have been doing that for about a week now and let me tell you...It kicks my hinny. I can't wait until the spring weather so we can get outside and go for walks again.
My other resolution is to be a better mom to my two little ones through patience, understanding and unconditional love. Having a 2 year old has proven to be a challenge and I just want to make sure that I continue to guide her through life showing her the best ways to handle situations. She's pretty smart so and I want to continue preparing her for pre school through fun and educational activities. For Ethan I want him to know that I am hear for him for everything he needs since he is so dependant upon others. I am so blessed that I have a hardworking and understand husband so that I am able to stay home with our little ones. I want to support him and let him know that I am here for him and he is my best friend. Here is to the new year and all that is in store for the Ross family. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment