Saturday, January 9, 2010

Five pounds missing...If found please DO NOT Return!

It has been only been nine days into the new year and I have lost five pounds and stuck with my workouts. Yay!! I have actually been working on losing weight and been doing OK on it since our baby was born in September but now I am getting serious and am happy with my progress thus far. I will admit that I did miss one Jillian workout on my Wii and thought I would just be able to do it the next day but that is not the case. I now have a permanent red check on that day. I won't let that happen again. I decided that if I reach my goal of losing 28 pounds by April 1 then I will reward us with a new wii game. I am thinking either Biggest Loser, Wii Active, or fit plus. Only 23 more pounds to go.
I have also been keeping up with my Project 365 although not as well as I would like. I have been finding it hard to get some good pictures in and discouraged by my skills. I have been reading up online and talking to a friend and I have realized that I am not using my camera to its full potential. I am now working on learning the different features and camera lingo. I have ideas on how I want my pictures to look and I have the tools I just need to learn how to do it.
It is nice having something that I enjoy doing to work on even though it is sometimes hard to find a few uninterrupted minutes to myself. I am determined to stick with my resolutions though. I will also be working on my blog in the near future so check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment